Glass in Your Kitchen

Fluted or textured glass refers to panels of glass with vertical grooves.Some people know it as ribbed glass and it is popular amongst interior designers for its textured appearance, ability to diffuse light and, when accompanied by matt black steel framing, its undeniable New York style.

In our kitchens we use it in Shaker style kitchens, too,  it is really cool with the black wood grained or plain black finishes.